Windshield Repair & Replacement
The windshield provides a significant amount of strength to the structural support in the cabin of the vehicle, according to the Auto Glass Safety Council (AGSC). For instance, in a front end collision the windshield provides up to 45 percent of the structural integrity of the cabin of the vehicle and in a rollover, up to 60 percent. So if your windshield is damaged, you should have it repaired or replaced by a qualified automotive glass technician at a well established auto glass shop.
At Safe Auto Glass, we use an extensive process that ensures no step is missed as we replace your windshield or door glass.
How We Do Our Windshield Replacement / Repair:
We take pride in our ability to provide quick and painless window and windshield replacement services that leave you safe on the road. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on workmanship and lifetime warranty against water and air leakage.
- The technician will walk you through the service of removing, replacing, and installing a new windshield, door window or back glass.
- The technician will then completely remove the old windshield or broken glass.
- Using the most advanced manufactured auto glass, parts, and urethane adhesives on the market, the technician will insert a new windshield or window.
- The technician will clean all of the windows and vacuum any broken glass out of your vehicle.
- The technician will inform you about the 45 min -1 hour curing time for urethane adhesives, and instruct you what not to do including no car wash for several days.